There will be a Flash Mob to raise awareness of organ donation this Saturday, March 24 at 11:00 a.m. at City Centre. Here is the YouTube link to the choreography and the password is lifeshare.
Come and join the FUN!!! Here are the instructions for the Flash Mob:
· We will be doing our performance on the grassy area near the water fountains. Be waiting somewhere near this area for your cue.
· The address is 800 Town and Country Blvd Houston 77024. There are FREE parking decks.
· If you have a TK Foundation t-shirt, wear it. If not, wear green shirt.
· We have a few leaders who will get things started by clapping and heading into the grassy area when the music is started. As soon as you hear the clapping, join them and wait for them to start dancing so you can join in.
· When the dance is over, please disperse. Everyone just walk away and pretend like nothing happened! It is way more effective and hilarious that way.
This is a NATIONWIDE event you will be participating in! This is your chance to shake your groove thing for a good cause, so WHY NOT?!